Monday, March 12, 2007

THE SURGEON'S TALE UP AT SUBTERRANEAN

The Surgeon’s Tale, a collaboration between Cat Rambo and me, is running as a serial this week, with part one posted today, part two on Wednesday, and part three on Friday. It’s probably one of my major stories for 2007.

BTW--This is my first successful collaboration with another writer and one of many more with Rambo, I hope. I had a lot of fun working with her. It's a clear 50-50, give-and-take kind of collaboration, too, which is nice.

Subterranean Press’s online edition is full of cool stuff and well worth checking out.

Jeff

2 Comments:

At 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff,

Good stuff. I guess if I were more acute I would be able to tell who wrote what...

Brendan

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger Cat Rambo said...

"I had a lot of fun working with her."

Ditto, sir! Here's to many more!

-Cat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home