Wednesday, November 01, 2006

WORLD FANTASY SCHEDULE

One last intrusion--thanks for your patience, Dana!

Here's my World Fantasy convention schedule for anyone who's interested.

Thursday
8pm - IHG Awards - I'm the designated acceptor for Caitlin Kiernan, should she win.

Friday
2:30pm - Top secret, super-sexy event thingee. OOOh... No one knows about it. Not even me! It should be clear from the program, I guess, that something's up. Actually, maybe I shouldn't build it up. It's not super-sexy. It's just secret.

8pm - Autograph session. I may be a little late to this, but it runs until 10pm, so no worries. I will have copies of the Secret Life Remix edition for sale. It'll also be in the dealer's room.

10pm on - Probably be at the Tor party.

Saturday
11am - Horror and Dark Fantasy Panel - Ann's on it, so I'll be there.

6pm - World Fantasy Awards banquet.

9pm (or a little earlier?) - Three Toreadors Party with Jay Lake and Daniel Abraham in 313 Renaissance, which I believe is the con suite. We'll run the con suite for a couple of hours, have a raffle for free books and Ambergris beer, do some short readings to celebrate our recent books. And, we'll have pizza, snacks, cheese, Jack Daniels, soft drinks, water, and beer. Should be fun. Please stop by.

Sunday
1:30pm - World Fantasy Award judges panel. Come throw rotten tomatoes at us...

See ya there.

Jeff

2 Comments:

At 8:41 PM, Blogger Jason Erik Lundberg said...

Have fun!

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger Horia Nicola Ursu said...

That 2:30 pm super-secret event can't be sexy if you're on it, you ugly frog! On the other hand, if Evil Monkey would've been there...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home