Thursday, September 28, 2006

HEADIN OVER TO THE TURKEY CITY AND THE BOOKPEOPLES....

All right. I'm off tomorrow morning for Austin. I'm a guest of the Turkey City Workshop, which sounds like a lot of fun. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

I'm also doing a reading at BookPeople in Austin at 8pm tomorrow night. This will include a showing of the Shriek movie.

Everybody behave while I'm gone.

Jeff

Evil Monkey: Even me?


He’d brought something with him, on a leash. Finch couldn’t tell what it was. It seemed to have no face. Finch couldn’t tell where it started or ended. He took one look at it and never looked at it again. It smelled like an endless fall off a bridge, under a starless night, into deep water. That was the only way he could describe it later.

1 Comments:

At 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to have finally met you, Jeff. See ya again at WFC!

Mikal

 

Post a Comment

<< Home