Thursday, May 25, 2006

CLOSIN' DOWN FOR THE WEEKEND

I'm still a little out of wack with this stomach flu thing and some other thing involving my right eye and lots of pain (woo-hoo! MRI next week! partee), so I'm closin' down the blog until Tuesday. Besides, Ann and I are outta here tomorrow night headed for St. Augustine to celebrate our fourth wedding anniversary.

Everybody in the US have a great Memorial Day Weekend. The rest of you fortunate souls, have a great ordinary lovely weekend.

Cheers,

Jeff

(Exercise Thursday--same as Tuesday, except 1 mile run before weightlifting instead of half mile, and 750 lbs on leg press instead of 700, and 35 minutes on bike instead of 30. So: fuck you stomach virus.)

4 Comments:

At 9:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary, baby

 
At 4:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MRI? Pain in the eye? Is it blurry, and do you see some colors wrong/not at all?

Do you have optic neuritus? If so- that's really strange. Cause I've got it right now. Hope the MRI comes out clean. I had one last week and it was driving me nuts until I discovered the results. Came out good, though.

Happy Anniversery, BTW.

 
At 4:18 AM, Blogger Andy Wolverton said...

Happy Anniversary!

 
At 12:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling a lot better and had a lot of fun on your anniversary weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home