Friday, May 12, 2006

AMBERGRIS WEAPONRY

I had meant to post the Mike Arznen interview today, but it'll have to wait for tomorrow.

In the meantime, Dave Larsen has been working on one of the props for the Shriek movie. Here is the latest incarnation of one of the Kalif's guns--the guns he flooded Ambergris with right before the War of the Houses. Dave's still working on it, but this is the current iteration. I think it's very cool. Note the squid detail.

I admit it--my inner role playing geek is well pleased. Dave also did the mushroom dweller knife photographed in City of Saints.

Jeff



3 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Blogger Shaun CG said...

Oh boy... I gotta get me one of those.

 
At 8:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would expect nothing less from Dave LARSEN he is an excellent knife maker.

The weapon has a well used look to it

 
At 5:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does Dave larsen live in Tallahassee or Phoenix?

Is he still making weaponry?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home