Thursday, March 30, 2006

ENTERING THE VIDEO AGE

As some of you may know, one of the projects Ann and I are working on at the moment is a documentary about the book business.

We've now got some great footage, and a few things that we know won't be in the film. And some things that will be used for other projects.

Here're a few of those. These are pretty low-res. I'm still working out the balance between the resolution and loading issues. Once I have those resolved, I'll repost the permalinks. But, in the meantime, use the option at the lower right of the video screen that has a solid rectangle inside of a line box. That reduces the size of the screen slightly and improves the pixel quality.

Jeff

If you think your office is cluttered (er, much cleaner now...)

Mustering my troops

My KGB Shriek reading - the publisher rant


Exercise:
4-mile brisk walk

6 Comments:

At 8:56 PM, Blogger Tessa said...

Wow.




Writers are....kinda weird.

 
At 6:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, agreed. But the reading is kinda funny.

What? Playing with little yellow monsters is weird?

JV

 
At 7:10 AM, Blogger Jason Erik Lundberg said...

Dude. I thought my office was messy. You are the king.

 
At 7:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, it was terribly bad....laughter-inducing bad as far as I'm concerned...

jv

 
At 8:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, we do not yet have the *after* picture.......

 
At 12:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff,

Absolutely L*O*V*E*D the reading! Please add my name to the list for the audio book!

best,

Jonathan K Stephens

 

Post a Comment

<< Home