Friday, December 16, 2005

FIRE SALE: SEND EVIL MONKEY HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS

Poor Evil Monkey hasn't been home in years. He'd like to go home this year. And you can help send him there!

See how cute Evil Monkey is, him and his pal Skippy? Don't you want to send him home for the holidays?



(Not actual Evil Monkey, but cartoonist's rendition-under-protest, based on photos of other monkeys chimp-picked by EM.)

You can help by buying books! Yes, that's right--send Evil home and get some books in return.

Just check out our Hoegbotton Book Store for stock and terms and conditions, and take an additional 10% off. We also still have copies of The Troika ($14.99 plus postage for second editions, $20.00 plus postage for first editions) and of Leviathan 2 ($7.50 plus postage). Query me at vanderworld @ hotmail.com if interested in Troikas/Lev2s, or if you have any questions at all.

Also, I'm reducing the price on the Gorey (see Hoegbotton store) to $140--a real steal.

Please: send Evil Monkey home. I need a break!

Jeff

(Evil Monkey: "I don't look like that!" Jeff: "I know--I said as much." Evil Monkey: "Why didn't you show them what I look like?" Jeff: "Because you look a little too much like this..."



Evil Monkey: "I do not!")

4 Comments:

At 11:35 AM, Blogger My Daily Struggles said...

What makes evil monkey evil?

 
At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buy a book and I'll tell you, man.

Evil Monkey

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger Tallyflute said...

Even if you did look like that, Evil Monkey, you would still be cute. I mean, who could resist a simian in a tophat? I know I can't...:)

 
At 9:33 PM, Blogger yanmaneee said...

louboutin outlet
supreme clothing
michael kors outlet
hermes handbags bag
yeezy 500
nike kd 11
yeezys
nike shoes
yeezy shoes
yeezy boost 350 v2

 

Post a Comment

<< Home