Sunday, November 13, 2005

THE ROMANTIC UNDERGROUND MOVEMENT ON INFINITY PLUS

Back in the 1990s, when I generally couldn't sell anything to a high-profile market to save my life, Keith Brooke at Infinity Plus reprinted a lot of my stories and got me a lot more readers--and sales, as I've had more than one foreign market query me about reprinting a story after seeing it on IP. It's a great site for reprints, but it's also given writers like Anna Tambour a real boost earlier in their careers with a few selected original pieces.

Right now, IP is featuring my essay (nonfiction?) The Romantic Underground, which originally appeared in the Nebula Awards anthology earlier this year. I think this is probably my best (non)fiction work, although I must admit that the "supposed" quote from Michael Moorcock is actually from Mike. I hope you enjoy it.

IP is also featuring two reviews, one of the Bantam Veniss and the other of Monkey Brain's Why Should I Cut Your Throat?

Jeff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home