Sunday, January 09, 2005

THANKS, NEDDAL, WELCOME, IAIN

Thanks to Neddal for all of the great posts on noir, and on Nemonymous 4 (something I'd been planning to get around to myself at some point!). He did a great job and it was fun to learn something from my own blog!

Coming up next, Iain Rowan. Iain's fiction has appeared in magazines and anthologies including Postscripts, Black Gate, Ellery Queen's, Alfred Hitchcock's, The Thackery T. Lambshead Pocket Guide to Eccentric & Discredited Diseases, and others. He's currently working on revisions to his first novel. Still. Iain lives in the north-east of England, near the sea but not near enough. Yet.

Iain is one of the brightest up-and-coming writers of short fantastical fiction out there, and I think you'll be seeing even more of him in the years to come.

As for me, I'm working hard on secret lives and am about to do the latest VanderWorld Report, my monthly e-newsletter with news and reviews (movie/music/books). It will include the full details of being chased by wild pigs on January 1st in the wilds of Florida (not kidding!). If you're not signed up for the newsletter and want to be, just click here and then click on the link in the lower left.

I hope everyone had a good New Year's!

All the best,

Jeff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home