Sunday, October 12, 2003

HERE AND THERE, HITHER AND YON

I suppose I should feel guilt that it's already October 13th and I haven't posted in almost two weeks. But I don't. I've been having a lot of fun writing a few key scenes for the novel, as well as writing two new stories: "Shark God Versus Octopus God" and "Three Days in a Border Town." One's a fun take on a Fijian myth. The other is a brooding meditation in a far-future setting.

And I've been hiking. Every chance I get, I've been hiking, either at St. Mark's or at trails closer to home. Today, I did six miles of trails near a place called Forest Meadows. It was a brisk pace and a rather threatening landscape, since I walked at dusk and the trees were full of fungi and lichen. I enjoyed it.

I will post a real blog entry by next weekend.

Cheers,

Jeff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home